Here are some ways Wildflower Rising strives to be ecofriendly:
1) I only use beads made from sustainable materials, like recycled glass, semiprecious gemstones, and wood.
2) All of my packaging is sustainable! The jewelry boxes pictured above are made from 100% recycled material, and everything else is made with Kraft paper that is mostly post consumer content.
3) My Etsy shop will be a platform to raise awareness about environmental issues, and will aim to promote environmental justice by encouraging political and social action.
4) In addition to fighting for broader change, this shop will share information about how we all can reduce our carbon footprints.
5) As Wildflower Rising grows, a percentage of the profits will go to environmental justice, wildlife preservation, and human rights organizations.
If you want to see more daily updates about my jewelry, you can follow @wildflower_rising_jewelry on Instagram! Thank you for stopping by, and stay tuned for the launch of my Etsy shop at the end of August!